Useless factoids that you never wanted to know about me [and one of these factoids below is full of crap]:
- i’m a corporate meeting and event planner
- i’ve got a b.s. business administration in management with a concentration in human resources. i discovered shortly after graduation that human resources main job was to hear people complain. i’ve got enough problems and i don’t need to hear yours.
- i love playing the piano but am tone deaf and rhythmically challenged. in other words, i really suck at playing the piano
- i’ve got my natori [stage name] in japanese classical dancing. it’s my fallback name in case i don’t want to give you my real name
- i’m passionate about traveling, eating, drinking, experiencing new things, and accomplishing things that people tell me I can’t or are unable to do. i also love to sleep and hide at my house so it really does get in the way of these things.
- i’m a really hard worker and will do whatever is necessary to ensure a successful program. i’m also one of the worst employees in the world because i’m so unmanageable. ask any of my bosses.
- i once went out on a blind date with a guy who was going to seminary by night while trying to discover the cure for cancer by day. that was the last blind date i ever went on
- i love cheese. it hates me.